4.09.2008

Home Photos





I had to go to the trailer today and do some work so I snapped a few pics of what is done (to my satisfaction, at least-aside from the wires still not hiding in the wall for the TV...which will come) . Here is my future sofa which is on it's way here!! Click to biggie size, please.

And here are photos of the living room/kitchen areas! Gosh I wish I took before photos. Just imagine dark oak cuboards. A section of cupboards going over the penisula, yucky linoleum, country blue carpet, brass fixtures, florescant lighting in kitchen, yucky appliances, and gross wallpaper. EEEW. HEre is how it is now:

My future couch, which is ordered and en route:





The living room and kitchen:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NYC Girl said...

Miranda
The trailer looks great. And I love your couch that is coming!!
You did a terrific job of fixing it up!