4.11.2008

Mr. Phone Guy...you stink

I put in an order for phone service and Internet access at the new place. They set me up with an appointment for this morning. Not an exact time, though. Just "anywhere between 8am-12pm". Seriously? Don't you know that in this scenerio something always comes up that I'd MUCH rather be doing than sitting around waiting for someone who could come at ANY MINUTE? But doesn't? Therefore forcing me to be resentful as the time passes by? 10:00. 11:45. 12:00. Heck I waited an extra 45 minutes and the phone man didn't come. Ugh. Sadly, because I depend on high speed internet and long phone conversation, I'll be waiting again another day. UGH. On the bright side, I did watch Atonement and had some, ahem, alone time with my hubby (which was funny since I kept freaking out when I heard a noise, thinking it was the phone guy)

So, it's 2:39. I just got out of the shower (I can't shower in the morning until I've gone to the gym and sometimes I get busy after working out and end up taking it at 2pm like today-or even before bed) and I am going to pick up my son at school and drop my daughter off for a sleepover. And then.....guess what? I am going to Wal-Mart with my son. I am usually never too keen on grocery shopping with kids but today I am looking forward to filling that cart with food. Do you know how hard it is living between 2 places? Neither fridge or pantry is completely stocked. I have the butter in one house but the bread at the other. So my goal is to get both places reasonably stocked. It's not like I can't pack it and take it with me when I finally move into the new place, right? It beats another night of pizza or burgers!!

Au Revoir,
Miranda

P.S...who else is sad that Michael (hot) Johns was booted off Idol last night? *sob*

1 comment:

NYC Girl said...

I wanted to cry the Michael left.
He is one hot Aussie with a great voice.