4.16.2008

Ok, when should I start saving up for therapy?

Scenario:
I am making waffles (frozen not fresh) for the kids. We're just about out of syrup, like, enough that for one waffle under normal conditions but I stretched it out to fit 4 little toaster waffles. 2 fore each kid. Shaw insisted on having more, even though I thoroughly explained our lack of syrup. So I just decided to humor his efforts and just go with it.

Shaw: "Where's the syr-i-up? I want more."
Me: "I told you that we're out, Shaw."
Shaw: "TELL me, mom. I need more syr-i-up"
Me: "I don't know, Shaw, where do you think it is, if we do have some?"
Shaw: "Well you have some in your room. I know because I put some on your pillow one day so it would get in your hair and I could trap you."

(I think he's talking about our massage oil that's on my bedside table)

Nice, huh? He's not only a neck-muscle-puller, he wants to trap me to my pillow like some Freddy Kruger movie! Hahaha. He cracks me up.

No comments: