4.16.2008

Yuh-awnnnnnnnnnnn.....

I stayed up way too late reading last night. Sometimes I forget that I used to get up every morning at 6 am just fine and I should be thankful for this extra hour of sleep I get now that I am stayin' home again!
But I have to stick in one more negative complaint. My freakin' head is cocked sideways. Shhh! Don't even laugh. It is seriously going to be stuck like this all day.
Shaw hurt me! I was picking him up and I pulled this muscle in my neck that is constantly giving me trouble. Yes, I know...he's a kindergartner and doesn't need to be picked up, but he was pretending to be asleep in the middle of the floor to avoid going to bed in his proper bedroom. So I scooped him up and started tickling him. And he LURCHED forward to try to wiggle loose and that's when my neck decided to go wack-o.
Looks like I'll be going to lay down on my mom's table.
What?
Don't you lay down on your mom's table? Haha...my mom is a massage therapist/aromatherapist/reiki master teacher/yoda/jedi/ob1 kenobi/and a whole bunch of other "ist" words. And she always makes me hurt like hell for a while but it gets the kinks out.

Today I am going to take my camera out while I am going for a walk. See, I have the kindergarten-neck-puller at home because there's no school for kindergartners today. The teachers are going to be busy recruiting next years crop of sleep-fakers! So, he's home with me, and that means no gym time. We'll get a nice walk in, though, as long as I can look ahead of me and not behind me.

LOL what a weird mood I am in today.
M

No comments: